Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Day!

I absolutely love snow days - except for the fact that I have to go outside. But even with that chore, I have decided to mix it up a little for my family. They are used to letting me out the back door and then they wait for me to bark to let me back in. Sounds easy right? It can however, get a little boring for all of us. So just to keep it interesting, I now am going out the back door BUT... I am barking at the front door. I can't tell you how fun it is to watch them run from one door to the other trying to find me. Do they really think I'm that confused - Not at all, just amused at my power. Tonight we are all in the basement watching American Idol. Seriously I could do better than most of these people. Howling is a special talent that I use just for special occasions. Wait a minute -someone just said that I smell like a wet hamster - Should I be offended? or just put off that they haven't made me a doggy shop appointment in like 6 weeks. You would smell too if you hadn't been bathed in more than 40 days. Good Grief!

No comments: